Art Teacher needed for a Part-Time Permanent Position in Milton Keynes.
Teach Agency is working with a consistently GOOD school in Milton Keynes to find a qualified Art Teacher for a part-time position starting in September 2019. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a consistent income that will still allow them time to work on their own pursuits.
Working with students from KS3 to KS5, this is a permanent, part-time position, three days a week (specific days TBD). This is an established, successful and well run school with a mixed 11-18 pupil population.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent QTS.
- Experience of Teaching Art up to KS5.
- Good Classroom and Behaviour Management.
- Outstanding Organisational skills.
- Knowledge of the current curriculum.
- Able to plan, prepare, teach and mark.
This is a permanent part-time position for three days a week. The timetable is not confirmed yet so the days are open and the requirements of the applicant may be able to be worked around.
- References will be requested as part of the application process.
- Applicant will need to be available to interview in the next three weeks.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this position then please APPLY now, for more information please contact Darren at Teach Agency.