Business & Economics Teacher needed for a full-time, permanent teaching position from September 2019.
Teach Agency is working with a GOOD School in Milton Keynes who are seeking a fully qualified Business and Economics teacher to continue to deliver outstanding educational standards to pupils up to KS5. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well run school in Milton Keynes which has delivered consistently GOOD levels of education to its pupils.
The school has a mixed 11-19 pupil population and offers a supportive, well managed environment and in exchange is looking for an experienced or newly qualified teacher who can meet their high standards and drive to always be better. This role is a temp to perm position starting in September 2019 which will include planning, marking and prep. Once permanent this will be paid at MPS/UPS scale.
Essential for the role:
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent QTS.
- Experience of Teaching Business and Economics to KS5.
- Good classroom management.
- Excellent organisation.
- Knowledge of the current curriculum.
Location: MK5 8AASalary: £23,500 – £36,000 initially and will be paid at MPS,UPS rate once permanent.Closing date for applications: June 3rd, 2019Position start date: September 2019
- Reference details will be requested as part of the registration process.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service, or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
If you are interested and can meet the above requirements then we’d love to hear from you. Click APPLY now to get started or for more information please contact Darren at Teach Agency.
Recommend a friend and get £75 after they’ve worked 5 days.
|Job Category||Business studies, Economics|