Early Years Practitioner/Nursery Nurse wanted for a Permanent Full-Time
£7.00 – £10.58 per hour depending on the location
Teach Agency is working with a Nursery to help recruit an Early Years Practitioner/Nursery Nurses for a Permanent, Full-Time position in multiple locations. You will need to possess at least a Level 3 NQV in Childcare and will have prior or current experience working within an Early Years setting.
Working effectively as a member of the Nursery Team, you will be responsible for ensuring that all children have a safe, clean environment to learn in. You will also be expected to support children in their learning and to develop independence while promoting an inclusive environment, establishing positive relationships.
· Level 3 NVQ in childcare or higher.
· Experience of working in an Early Years setting.
· Support learning and development, planning within EYFS curriculum guidelines.
· Meet physical needs of children including personal hygiene while also helping them develop independence.
· Responsible for ensuring a safe and clean learning environment.
· Encourage positive interactions and relationships with others.
· Ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are met.
· Observe, support and extend learning.
· References will be required as part of the application process.
· All offers are subject to a successful DBS application or a current DBS registered with the DBS Online Update Service.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this position then APPLY now. For more information or an informal discussion please contact Darren at Teach Agency.
|Job Category||Early years|