ESOL/EAL Tutor wanted for part-time role at an Ofsted ‘GOOD’ School in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Teach Agency is looking for an experienced and qualified ESOL Tutor for a part-time role at a GOOD secondary school in Milton Keynes. This position will be supporting students with English as a Second Language two days a week, Tuesday and Friday 1:1, 1:2 or within the classroom. This is being offered as a long-term supply role although there is scope for this to be offered as a permanent position to the right candidate.
Essential for the role:
- Recognised ESOL qualification.
- Experience of supporting students within the UK who do not have English as a first language.
- Good classroom and behaviour management skills.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Ability to work 1:1, 1:2 and within the classroom to support with oral and written skills.
- Available to work on Tuesday and Friday as this is a fixed timetable.
This modern secondary school in Milton Keynes is consistently GOOD and is keen to recruit a dedicated and engaging Tutor to help provide a positive learning environment in which pupils will flourish.
The school is an 11-19 mixed school.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
- Reference details will be requested during the registration process.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this position then click APPLY now, or contact Darren at Teach Agency.