Teacher of MFL needed for a long-term supply position at a GOOD school in Milton Keynes.
Teach Agency is seeking a qualified teacher able to teach French and Spanish to KS3/KS4. This is a long term position, full-time and includes planning, prep and marking. This position starts on the 25th of February and the successful Teacher will be in this role to the end of the school year.
Essential for the role:
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent QTS.
- Experience of teaching MFL (Spanish and French) from KS3 to KS4.
- Good classroom management skills.
- Outstanding organisation.
- Understanding of the current curriculum.
This modern mixed secondary school is consistently GOOD in its Ofsted inspections and has a strong team within the school. The school is looking for teachers who can continue to provide a positive and engaging learning environment for the children attending.
- Reference details will be requested during the registration process.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service, or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements then click APPLY now. For more information contact Darren at Teach Agency.
|Job Category||French, Spanish|