Teacher of Science needed for a long-term supply position at schools in Milton Keynes.
Teach Agency is seeking a qualified teacher able to teach Science at KS3 – KS4. This is a supply teaching position and may require periods covering other subjects. Teach Agency is working with an Ofsted GOOD school in Milton Keynes. This is a long-term supply position starting in January 2019 and running to the end of the school year in July. This role is available Part-Time (Monday to Wednesday) or Full-Time.
Essential for the role:
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent QTS.
- Experience of teaching Science at secondary level.
- Good classroom management skills.
- Outstanding organisation.
- Understanding of the current curriculum.
This modern secondary school is consistently GOOD in its Ofsted inspections and has a strong team within the school. The school is looking for teachers who can continue to provide a positive and engaging learning environment for the children attending.
- Reference details will be requested during the registration process.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service, or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements then click APPLY now. For more information contact Darren at Teach Agency.
supply teacher | supply teaching jobs | jobs in Buckinghamshire | jobs in teaching Milton Keynes | Milton Keynes education jobs | Milton Keynes supply teaching | jobs in teaching Milton Keynes | Milton Keynes education jobs | Milton Keynes supply teaching