Strength & stamina
As a leading agency for schools and colleges in Northampton, Teach Agency is always on the look out for fantastic teachers to register with us for local teaching work. Being local to Northamptonshire means we have built a strong reputation with the local schools and colleges, and you certainly won’t be passed from consultant to consultant. We do not treat our teachers as if they’re just a number; we work for you and listen to your requirements.
In our eyes it’s a partnership, and as much as it’s our duty to find schools the right individuals, we like to help our teachers, new or experienced, find a school that’s the right fit for them. We offer daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions, and it’s often a case of us knowing about most jobs in schools even before they are advertised. If you’re looking to undertake supply teaching in Northampton, here are just a few of the reasons why you should work with Teach Agency:
– We’re situated rather near to Northants, close to the A1.
– Our office is open Saturdays, as well as weekdays.
– We pay our hardworking teachers in the UK as much as we can afford.
– You’re guaranteed a minimum daily rate of pay. We pay weekly.
– We have over ten years of industry experience covering Northamptonshire.
– We’ve built a network of outstanding contacts.
– We are available 24/7.
– You’re not just a number, we care about you!