Are you a looking for a rewarding role to help support with SEN/Special Educational Needs pupils in their education?
Teach Agency have an excellent opportunity to appoint a 1:1 Support Teaching Assistant to start ASAP within a primary school based in a town in Central Bedfordshire.
Our client’s value based lower school are looking for an individual with a caring and supportive nature to help support a Year 1 child with Autism. This role requires the Support Assistant to work 1:1 with the child on a daily basis whilst they are being assessed by professionals to help establish an Education Health and Care Plan going forward.
The 1:1 Support Assistant will act as the main “go to” between the provision and the school. The child will be assessed during the mornings and the successful applicant will assist with supporting them during the afternoons. within school.
To be successful as a SEN Support Assistant you must:
- Be a passionate and flexible practitioner.
- Be experienced in working with supporting students with ASD, ADHD and Challenging behaviour.
- Ideally be experienced as Level 2 or 3 TA with SEN experience.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to communicate effectively within a team and external parties
- Be entitled to work in the U.K.
- Have an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS on the Update Service or be willing to acquire one.
If you are experienced in SEN and looking for a challenging yet rewarding new role, please apply by forwarding your C.V to us.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.
|Special needs, Teaching assistant