A local primary school based in Flitwick is looking for a teacher to begin working within the school as maternity cover from jan 2020. If you have experience working in a primary school and live in the Flitwick area then we’d like to hear from you.
The school is fast improving and looking for teachers who have a strong knowledge of the primary curriculum, who can offer a creative foundation to their lessons and teaching practices.
The primary school are looking for someone:
- Committed to helping children to progress and develop
- Recognised teaching qualification (QTS)
- Confident and motivated individual with a positive approach to teaching
- High expectations for all students, helping all children to succeed
- The ability to build positive relationships with all pupils and staff
The school would love to meet anyone who is interested in applying for the position and discuss the role further.
Applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training.