We are currently seeking to appoint an innovative and enthusiastic Teacher of Computer Science to join our client’s flourishing Academy based in Rushden, Northamptonshire. This is a permanent position which will commence at the start of the summer term in April.
The ideal candidate will
- Have a love and passion for teaching that enables pupils to thrive and prosper.
- Be suitably qualified and experienced to teach Computer Science and I.T at Key Stages 3 to 5.
- Be competent in developing, assigning and grading assessments, projects and tests.
- Monitor students’ progress and provide feedback as needed to support their performance.
- Establish a safe and respectful environment for students.
- Relevant Computer based Degree and QTS.
- Be eligible to work in the U.K.
- Have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or be willing to acquire one.
If you feel you are suitably qualified for this role or are interested in any other current teaching positions within Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire or Bedfordshire please get in touch with us.