We are recruiting for a qualified Business Studies Teacher to join our client’s Secondary School in Bedfordshire.
The role is full time and will commence in September. This will be on an ongoing long term basis with the possibility of becoming permanent at a future date.
The ideal Business Studies Teacher will
- Have a confident understanding of the curriculum for Business Studies and show a real passion for the subject.
- Have the ability to inspire and motivate.
- Have a proven record of teaching Business Studies in KS3 and KS4
- Carry out assessment programmes as agreed by the department and school.
- Have excellent classroom management skills.
To be considered for the role of a Business Studies Teacher you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Have U.K classroom based experience in a primary school.
- Hold a valid DBS or be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
- Be entitled to work in the U.K.
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
If you are an outstanding Business Studies Teacher who is committed to making a real difference to young people please apply by forwarding your current C.V to us.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.. All staff registered must be prepared to undergo extensive checks including interviews, reference checks and must hold a Child Workforce Enhanced DBS that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to undergo a check.