Teach Agency is working with a school in the Bedford area to recruit an experienced Teacher of Accountancy for a long-term, full-time teaching role. Able to teach Accounting to KS3 and KS4, you’ll also be responsible for planning, preparation and marking and will be familiar with the UK National Curriculum. You’ll have a formal teaching qualification, QTS, QTLS, PGCE or equivalent and will be able to provide an engaging learning experience for your pupils.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a UK classroom and teaching to the national curriculum.
- Ability to teach Accounting to KS3 and KS4.
- Excellent classroom management skills, able to create an engaging learning environment.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service, or a DBS check through our clearance procedures.
- 2 x satisfactory professional references.
This is a full-time, 5 days a week, long-term teaching opportunity at an Ofsted rated GOOD school in the Bedford area, easily reached by car and serviced by regular local bus routes. The school has a mixed 11-19 pupil population and the ability to teach to KS5 would be an advantage but is not a specific requirement.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered then APPLY now. If you’d like an informal discussion about this role or other positions in and around Bedford then contact Emma at Teach Agency for more information.