Teach Agency represent a number of secondary schools across Milton Keynes and Buckinghamshire who need staff to cover pre-planned and last-minute supply. The length of work is varied from day-to-day to long-term. You may be available to work one day a week or up to five days a week, we provide work around your availability.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a secondary school and a strong knowledge of the KS3 and/or KS4 curriculum.
If you are a fully qualified teacher (NQT’s welcome) and have a passion for teaching we’d love to hear from you.
- Relevant teaching qualifications – QTS, PCGE.
- Motivated and confident with a productive approach to teaching
- A reliable and adaptable individual
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Current DBS registered with the online DBS update service or DBS check through our clearance procedures
In turn, Teach Agency can offer you:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- No outside of work hours
- Flexibility of supply to meet your personal circumstances
- A friendly and honest service from experiences consultants who listen to your individual needs
- Local work, we won’t ask you to travel miles