We are looking to recruit an ambitious, inspirational and open-minded Art & Design Teacher to join our client’s dynamic academy in Luton, Bedfordshire on a temporary contract. To start as soon as possible on an ongoing basis with the possibility of becoming a permanent position for the right candidate.
You will have the ability to teach Art up to Key Stage 4. Someone who has a real enthusiasm for the subject and who is capable of teaching across all Key Stages. The post would equally suit a newly qualified or experienced teacher who has obtained a good degree.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver a high standard of teaching Key Stage 3 & 4.
- Possess good knowledge of the National Curriculum GCSE including exam specifications.
- Ability to create a highly energetic and motivating environment.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Provide lesson planning and preparation.
The ideal candidate must have
- Degree level education or similar Art & Design qualification.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- The right to work in the UK.
- Enhanced DBS with the Update Service.
If you are interested in the above role please get in touch with us.