Teach Agency have an exciting opportunity for a knowledgeable and educated Art Teacher, to join our client’s dynamic Bedfordshire Secondary School on a fixed term (maternity cover) contract to commence May 2023 for a 12 month period.
As a Teacher of Art we are seeking someone who can develop ideas for lessons and approaches to teaching. This is the ideal opportunity if you are looking for a teaching position that will challenge you to use a variety of teaching methods and new developments in the curriculum to teach a range of year groups, containing pupils of various abilities, attitudes, and experiences.
Ideally you will have
- Comprehensive knowledge of a variety of practices and the ability to creative and engaging lessons, courses, and projects within Art.
- The confidence to create the best conditions and environment for learning and developing skills and desire to bring out the best in others and ensure they have the motivation to work towards achieving their full potential.
- A good level of empathy and patience.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills.
- QTS or equivalent.
- Strong subject knowledge.
- Enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service
- Right to work in the U.K
- 2 professional references from education sector
How to apply
If you are a highly motivated and passionate Teacher of Art that is up for a challenge of working in a demanding yet rewarding environment then we would love you to get in touch with us.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.. All staff registered must be prepared to undergo extensive checks including interviews, reference checks and must hold a Child Workforce Enhanced DBS that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to undergo a check.