Teach Agency are assisting a school in Central Bedfordshire, appoint a Boys PE Specialist to start in the New Year. This is part time role to work Tuesday’s and Friday’s however, this role can be combined with the role of Cover Supervisor to make the position full time until they find a suitable permanent candidate.
To be considered you will need
- To have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have the ability and experience of teaching PE to KS3 and KS4 pupils.
- To be able to motivate and inspire pupils of all abilities to take part and learn new skills.
- Have a creative approach to teaching.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds of interest and you have then please get in touch with us.