Teach Agency is working with a GOOD school within an easy commute of Bedford to find an experienced Teacher of Business and Accounting. This is a long term supply role, five days a week, teaching to KS3 and KS4.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a UK classroom, teaching to the national curriculum.
- Ability to teach Business and Accounting from KS3 to KS4.
- Excellent classroom management skills, able to create a positive learning environment for students.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service or a DBS check through our own clearance procedures.
- 2 x satisfactory professional references.
This is a well managed school with an Ofsted GOOD rating. The school is oversubscribed and has a solid reputation in the area for pupil behaviour and management support. The school has an 11-18 pupil population so an ability to teach to KS5 would be an advantage but is not a requirement of the role.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this position, APPLY now. For more information or an informal discussion, please contact Emma at Teach Agency.