Calling all KS2 and KS3 Teachers…
Teach Agency is working closely with a ‘GOOD’ mixed school within an easy commute of Shefford and surrounding areas. This is an excellent opportunity to join an efficiently run school which has delivered consistently GOOD levels of education to its students.
The school offers a learning environment which provides opportunities for self-development and self-fulfilment for the students to recognise their full potential.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching across years 5 to 8 and confident teaching KS2 and/or KS3 to the national curriculum.
Essential for the role:
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PCGE or equivalent QTS
- Experience teaching KS2 and/or KS3
- Good classroom management
- Knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Experience working in a middle school
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role then please apply now. If you would like more information or an informal chat please contact Leah at Teach Agency.