Teach Agency are looking for flexible, enthusiastic Cover Supervisors for a number of our Secondary Schools in Cambridgeshire with immediate start.
Day-to-day duties for a Cover Supervisor include:
- Supervising pupils, ensuring they are engaged in the classwork set.
- Assisting pupils with tasks as needed.
- Creating a safe, positive, supportive classroom environment.
- Promoting good behaviour, dealing promptly with conflict and incidents in line with established policies, encouraging pupils to take responsibility for their behaviour.
Ideally you will have:
- A passion for teaching.
- Basic understanding of the national Key Stage Curriculum.
- Knowledge of child development and learning.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to cover a wide range of lessons.
- Confidence to manage a class of mixed ability pupils.
If such position is of interest and you are a dedicated practitioner who is able to establish positive relationships with pupils and the wider school community then please get in touch with us.