Teach Agency are looking for flexible, enthusiastic Cover Supervisors for a number of our Secondary Schools based in and around Cambridgeshire to start ASAP.
Such roles allow you to be be flexible so you can work the days you want as well as offering great opportunities to try schools in your local area leading to regular, long term or even permanent position should choose to take them up.
Day-to-day duties for a Cover Supervisor include:
- Supervising pupils, ensuring they are engaged in the classwork set.
- Assisting pupils with tasks as needed.
- Creating a safe, positive, supportive classroom environment.
- Promoting good behaviour, dealing promptly with conflict and incidents in line with established policies, encouraging pupils to take responsibility for their behaviour.
Ideally you will have:
- A passion for teaching.
- Be confident to delver planned lessons to students.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Basic understanding of the National Key Stage Curriculum.
- Strong communication skills.
- Confidence to manage a class of mixed ability pupils.
If you feel you are interested in such a position and you are a dedicated practitioner who is able to establish positive relationships with pupils and the wider school community then please get in touch with us.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.