Are you seeking immediate teaching work opportunities for day-to-day supply?
Do you wish to work on a flexible basis due to your other commitments?
Teach Agency are looking for Cover Supervisors to supervise classes across Key Stage 3 and 4, during the short-term absence of the assigned teacher based around the Huntingdon area of Cambridgeshire. We can also offer long-term positions with the potential of developing into permanent roles.
As a Cover Supervisor your role and responsibilities include:
- Promoting good behaviour / managing challenging behaviour.
- Aiding pupils in their learning as effectively as possible.
- Ensuring that students are on task and manage any immediate problems according to school procedures.
- Educated to degree level.
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Be entitled to work in the U.K.
Why choose Teach Agency?
We are a locally owned and run education recruitment agency, specialising in providing school teaching staff to educational establishments in and around Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire
We have a dedicated team of experts that are proud to have established sound partnerships with primary, secondary and SEND local schools over the years. Our consultants have the expertise and work hard at ensuring that our client schools get the right candidates in roles at the right time that meet the expectations and aspirations of our candidates based on their individual circumstances.
If you are a friendly, positive individual that has a passion for education and this role sounds right for you, please apply by forwarding your current C.V.
Teach Agency will carry out all pre-employment checks including Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expect every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to all pre-employment checks appropriate Child Protection screening.