Teach Agency are currently looking to recruit Specialist Cover Supervisors across all subjects who will oversee classes during short term absences of teaching staff.
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and creative Cover supervisors to start on a temporary basis, with the potential of progressing to permanent positions.
As a Cover Supervisor, you will supervise the whole class during the absence of teachers, ensuring students are engaged in their learning activities and provide the best educational experience for students. You will also manage the class behaviour and provide feedback to the class teacher.
The successful candidate must
- Supervise and deliver planned work.
- Have strong curriculum based teaching experience for KS3 – KS5.
- Ensure students are focused on pre-planned work.
- Have good classroom and behaviour management skills.
- Be able to maintain a safe and positive learning environment at all times.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Education to Degree level.
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate registered on the Update Service or be willing to process a new application.
- Have a right to work in the U.K
- Be able to provide 2 professional teaching references.
If you are a committed and passionate practitioner that has the ability to engage pupils and this role sounds of interest please contact us.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.