We actively seeking to appoint talented, enthusiastic and reliable Cover Supervisors to provide daily cover for a number of Secondary Schools within the Cambridgeshire area.
The role of Cover Supervisor provides a great opportunity for those who wish to gain experience in education before undertaking their PGCE/ GTP or for those looking to gain teaching experience in a school or college.
- To effectively supervise and manage the classroom in the absence of the usual Teacher.
- Ensure the necessary resources are available so the given work can be completed effectively.
- Be able to communicate well with pupils so they understand the work set for them and to complete it to the best of their ability.
- Be willing to undertake additional duties when requested to do so.
- Degree level education
- Up to date Safeguarding training or are willing to complete our online Safeguarding course.
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service.
- Entitled to work in the UK.
If this sounds of interest to you then we would love to hear from you.
|Job Category||Cover supervisor|