Teach Agency are looking for Cover Supervisors and Instructors who are looking to broaden their teaching experience in the Cambridgeshire area.
Teach Agency work with a wide variety of Primary and Secondary schools in Cambridgeshire who only use Teach Agency for Cover Supervisors and instructors for both daily and long-term work.
Teach Agency gives you the opportunity to choose your working hours. We have positions coming in daily from local schools in Cambridgeshire looking to fill short term, weekly and long-term positions. We are notified about most jobs in schools before they are even advertised.
If you are an experienced, Cover Supervisor, Instructor or teaching assistant living in the Cambridgeshire area we would love to hear from you.
- Experience working in a UK classroom setting, with good knowledge of the current curriculum
- Excellent class management and organisational skills
- Ability to adapt to a broad range of primary school settings, building positive relationships with schools, staff and students
- Reliable and flexible individual, available at short notice in the mornings for supply work
- Current DBS registered with the online DBS update service or DBS check through our clearance procedures
Teach Agency offers an open and honest service with 24/7 support. You’ll have your own dedicated consultant who’ll provide local work around your personal circumstances, so you won’t have to drive for miles and outside of your own working hours.