We are currently seeking to recruit a dynamic and highly qualified Design & Technology Teacher to join our client’s high performing , forward thinking Secondary School in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire on a fixed term contract. The ideal candidate should be available from Easter until the end of this academic year in July 2022.
- Have a confident understanding of the National Curriculum for the subject.
- Have a proven record of teaching DT to KS3 and KS4.
- Have a creative approach to teaching and show a real passion for the subject.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a dedicated team.
- Have excellent classroom management skills ensuring pupils feel safe, secure, supported and valued.
- Have a Degree.
- Have QTS.
- Have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service.
- Have eligibility to work in the U.K.
If you are interested, have the necessary requirements and have a genuine desire to ensure that all young learners achieve the most successful outcomes then please get in touch with us.