Teach Agency are assisting a school in Central Bedfordshire, appoint a Design & Technology Teacher who specialises in Resistant Materials.
The school are seeking someone to join them immediately on a part time basis however, this role can be combined with the role of Cover Supervisor to make the position full time until they find a suitable permanent candidate.
To be considered you will need
- To have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in your chosen subject or key stage.
- To deliver engaging Resistant Materials lessons to KS3 and KS4.
- Have a creative approach to teaching.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds of interest and you have a genuine desire to ensure that all young learners achieve the most successful outcomes then we would love to hear from you!