We are currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative Teacher of Drama for KS4 & KS5 for our client’s Upper School based in Biggleswade, Central Bedfordshire.
This is a permanent position to commence at the beginning of the new academic year for 2022/23. The successful candidate will take full responsibility for KS4 and KS5 Drama classes with planning, preparation and marking responsibilities,
The successful Teacher of Drama you will be required to:
- Have experience teaching Drama to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver engaging Drama lessons.
If you are a dedicated and passionate Teacher of Drama that is looking to secure your next permanent position then we would love to hear from you.
We also recruit for various other positions in various Primary and Secondary Schools across Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire..
These positions include:
- Teaching Assistants
- SEN Teaching Assistants,
- Cover Supervisors
- Qualified Primary and Secondary Teachers
- Early Careers Teachers
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclo