Design Technology (Resistant Materials) Teacher needed.
Teach Agency is working with a school on the outskirts of Cambridge to recruit a DT teacher who can teach resistant materials. This is a supply contract starting as soon as possible and running to the end of term in December, covering long-term sickness. Teaching KS3 and KS4, this is a full-time role with responsibilities for planning, preparation and marking. The successful teacher will also be required to attend meetings, training and parent evenings when necessary.
- Recognised Teaching Status, PGCE or equivalent.
- Minimum one year of teaching experience in the UK.
- Experience of teaching Design Technology and Resistant Materials to KS3 and KS4.
- Good classroom management skills and the ability to create a positive and safe learning environment.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service, or a DBS through our clearance procedures.
- 2 x satisfactory professional references.
This is a full-time position with a GOOD school, there is the potential for this role to be extended into 2020.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role please APPLY now. For an informal discussion please contact Ross at Teach Agency on 01223 654299.