Teach Agency are working working with the number of primary schools based in and around Peterborough who are looking for Primary teachers for day to day, short term and longer term placements. We are currently looking for Primary Teachers who are interested in working as soon as possible in our client schools across the Cambridgeshire region and in return we offer competitive pay rates, flexible days to allow a better work-life balance and a dedicated consultant to support you through the entire employment process.
- Hold UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with valid teaching qualification. Teachers having ECT status are also welcome to apply.
- Have relevant teaching experience within the past two years.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and classroom behaviour management, patience and empathy.
- Have the confidence to direct Teaching Assistants and collaborate effectively within the broader school team.
- Have an enhanced DBS (child workforce) registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one through Teach Agency.
Please be advised that this role we require the candidate to have strong knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and child protection and that successful applicants must satisfy all background safer recruitment checks including an enhanced DBS on the update service.
How to apply
If you are a highly motivated and passionate Primary Teacher who is considering supply and is interested in such roles then we would love you to get in touch with us or apply by sending your current C.V.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.