Teach Agency is working with a school in the Luton area is looking to recruit a DT teacher who can teach timber as well as Art. This is a long-term supply contract starting in Jan 2020 and running to the end of the school year in July. Teaching KS3 and KS4, this is a full-time role with responsibilities for planning, preparation and marking. The successful teacher will also be required to attend meetings, training and parent evenings when necessary.
- Recognised Teaching Status, PGCE or equivalent.
- Minimum one year of teaching experience in the UK.
- Experience of teaching Design Technology and Timber to KS3 and KS4.
- Good classroom management skills and the ability to create a positive and safe learning environment.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service, or a DBS through our clearance procedures.
- 2 x satisfactory professional references.
This is a long-term supply position with a GOOD school. The school has an 11-18 pupil population so the ability to teach to KS5 would be an advantage but is not a requirement of the role.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role please APPLY now. For an informal discussion please contact Emma at Teach Agency.