Teach Agency are assisting our Client’s welcoming Secondary School in Royston to appoint a passionate and inspiring Design & Technology Teacher.
The school are seeking someone to join them immediately on a full time, long term ongoing contract basis.
To be considered you will need
- To have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in your chosen subject or key stage.
- Be able to deliver engaging Design Technology lessons to KS3 and KS4.
- Have a creative approach to teaching.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds of interest and you have a genuine desire to ensure that all young learners achieve the most successful outcomes then we would love to hear from you!
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.