Teach Agency are seeking a passionate and innovative Design Technology Teacher for their client’s recently officially recognised GOOD Secondary School based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
This is a long-term supply contract which will commence in January 2024 running until the end of the academic year in July.
As a Design Technology Teacher you will be required to teach KS3 and KS4 pupils. You will be responsible for delivering and planning and marking lessons to GCSE standard.
- Have a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have the ability and experience of teaching Design Technology lessons according to the KS3 and KS4 curriculum.
- Have a creative approach to teaching.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Have outstanding organisational skills.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Have a current DBS registered on the Update Service.
- 2 x professional references.
If you meet the above requirements ad would like to be considered for the role please APPLY now. For a more informal chat please give as a call.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
All staff registered must be prepared to undergo extensive checks including interviews, reference checks and must hold a Child Workforce Enhanced DBS that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to undergo a check.