Teach Agency are looking for Early Career Teachers to create a pool for regular day to day supply and long-term contracts starting at the beginning of the summer term of 2022.
We have a number of opportunities for ECT’s to join one of our many client secondary schools situated in around the Cambridgeshire region.
This is a great option for you to ease yourself into the world of teaching, whilst having the flexibility to earn and gain experience or whilst you decide what setting you would like to pursue. It is also a great opportunity to gain experience while you are applying and securing a permanent role. Most of our ECTs end-up getting snapped up by the school we place them in with attractive temporary to permanent vacancies.
- Being committed to your teaching career to ensure the best results.
- Have a willingness to learn during every step of the way.
- To have an engaging teaching style and be creative in your approach to children’s learning.
- Always ensuring you have high standards of teaching and learning.
- Have the ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently.
- To care about your work and do the best by your students.
- Be inspirational and highly effective in the classroom.
- Be passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential.
- Be reliable and flexible to suit the expectations of our schools.
If you have recently qualified, then this is a fantastic opportunity and we would love to speak with you and help guide you at this exciting stage of your life and career.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check along with providing two recent teaching references.
|Early career teacher