Early years practitioners, KS1 and/or KS2 Teachers needed for supply work. As a qualified EY, KS1 or KS2 teacher, you play a vital role in a child’s learning and development. As a supply teacher you will be covering a broad range of teaching days at various schools in and around the Ampthill area. The cover will be varied from a day-to-day to long term basis.
The type of people we are looking for will be flexible, you may only be able to work one day a week, or you could be available five days a week. At Teach Agency we work around your personal circumstances.
The ideal candidate, will:
- Have a sound knowledge of the EYFS and/or primary curriculum
- Relevant teaching qualifications (QTS, NQT)
- Be adaptable to different educational environments
- Ability to improvise whilst providing structure
- Be available to start after the October half-term
There is high demand for supply teachers in Ampthill and the surrounding areas. At Teach Agency we are continuously looking for supply teachers, if you know someone who may be interested in supply work we offer a ‘Refer a friend’ scheme.
If you have any questions in regards to how supply teaching works and wish to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at Teach Agency.