Are you a creative, energetic and committed Early Years Teacher?
Teach Agency are working with a fantastic mainstream Primary School in Cambridgeshire to appoint a dedicated EYFS Teacher to cover maternity leave commencing September 2022. This is a full time role will be for the duration of the 2022/23 academic year.
The successful EYFS Teacher will need to have recent experience of planning and executing exciting lessons based on the Early Years curriculum along with assessing children and their abilities.
- Hold a QTS or an equivalent qualification that allows you to teach in schools.
- Be confident at delivering lessons focusing on letters and sounds, spelling, phonics, and reading and writing.
- Be able to Implement the curriculum with various learning strategies where the children can use their creativity and imagination to learn.
- Be able to provide a safe and positive environment for the children, ensuring that the health and safety of all children is maintained at all times.
- Be committed to working as part of a time with excellent communication skills.
If you are a passionate Early Years practitioner that is committed to nurturing children under your care to reach their full potential and have the necessary skill set required please get in touch with us by forwarding your CV.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.
|Job Category||Early years, Primary|