Teach Agency have partnered with an Ofsted rated “GOOD” academy based in Bedford who are seeking to appoint a suitably experienced Teacher of English and Media Studies. The School prides themselves on their outstanding facilities and their commitment to high standards of teaching where both their students and staff thrive.This a temporary full time role to commence on 19 April until May half term which. The successful candidate will be required to teach a timetable which is approximately 55% KS3-KS4 English and 45% GCSE Media Studies for the contract term.
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Experience in teaching English Language and Literature to KS3 and KS4.
- Experience in teaching GCSE Media Studies.
- Experience in teaching all abilities.
- Good classroom management skills.
We are looking for a teacher that is:
- Inspirational and highly effective in the classroom.
- Passionate about enabling every student to fulfil their full potential.
- Able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team.
- Creative in their approach to student’s learning.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check along with providing two recent teaching references.
If this role sounds of interest to you and you are suitably qualified for the position we would love to hear from you.
|Job Category||English, Media|