Teach Agency have an exciting opportunity to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher of English for a long term cover contract to commence in September 2022 on an ongoing basis.
Our client’s Secondary School based in Royston have a team of committed staff that strive to achieve the best possible outcomes from their pupils at all times.
The successful Teacher of English will join a faculty of like-minded teachers who share the school’s ethos to achieve their vision through delivering inspiring lessons to a high standard.
As a Teacher of English you will be required to
- Have up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum for KS3 and KS4 English Language and English Literature.
- Confidently deliver engaging lessons that promotes students to prosper to the best of their abilities.
- Confidently manage the diverse learning ability levels of pupils.
- Provide a safe, positive learning environment in and out of the classroom.
- Assess and record the progress of students and be able to identify problem areas with the ability to successfully implement an improvement plan.
- Degree qualification with QTS.
- Previous UK teaching experience.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Enhanced DBS Check which bis registered on the Update Service or be willing to acquire one.
If you are a passionate and highly motivated Teacher of English and this role sounds of interest to you then please get in touch with us to discuss further.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.