We are looking for an enthusiastic English Teacher for our client’s popular oversubscribed secondary school which delivers high quality learning for students aged 11-16 based in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
This is a full time role to start at the beginning of January 2024 on a longer term basis until the School secure a permanent member of their team for this position.
As an English Teacher you will be required to
- Have up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum for KS3 to KS4.English Language and English Literature.
- Deliver engaging lessons that promotes students to prosper to the best of their abilities.
- Confidently manage the diverse learning ability levels of pupils.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Degree qualification with QTS.
- Previous UK classroom experience.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Enhanced DBS Check which bis registered on the Update Service or be willing to acquire one.
If you are an outstanding and passionate English Teacher looking for longer term contract work and this position sounds of interest to you then please APPLY| below bt forwarding your current C.V or for a more informal chat call a member of our get in touch with us.
Each applicant will be contacted to discuss their suitability for the role of an English Teacher. Once the criteria is met you will be invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.