We are currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher of English for our client’s high achieving academy based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire on a fixed term contract commencing from the 7th of March to the end of the summer term in July.
- Have a recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
- Have experience of teaching English in a UK classroom with up to date knowledge of the requirements of the National Curriculum for KS3 & KS4.
- Have the confidence to deliver motivating and interesting lessons to pupils.
- Be able to assess the progress, strength and weaknesses of students effectively.
- Be an active member of the school’s professional and highly qualified teaching and support staff.
If you feel you have a real passion for teaching and meet the above criteria then please get in touch with us. If this role does not fully meet your needs you can still get in touch to find out about all the current teaching opportunities we have to offer.