Teach Agency are delighted to be working with a popular and well renowned Secondary School in Cambridgeshire who require a teacher of English Literature and English Language on a full time contractual basis which will last until the end of this academic year at least. The role is set to start as soon as possible should the School find the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will take full responsibility for KS3 and KS4 English with full planning, preparation and marking responsibilities. Ideally the School are hoping to find an English Teacher with plenty of experience delivering GCSE English lessons.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent
- Experience of working in a UK classroom, teaching to the national curriculum
- Ability to teach English from KS3 to KS4.
- Confidence and skills to give motivating and interesting lessons to students
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Able to assess progress, strengths and weaknesses of students properly.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.
If you are an enthusiastic and highly qualified Teacher of English, that is committed to supporting and encouraging students to achieve the best possible outcomes then please get in touch with us.