Teach Agency currently have a exciting opportunity for an ambitious and inspirational English Teacher to join our client’s Ofsted “GOOD” rated Secondary School based in Rushden, Northamptonshire.
This is a permanent position to commence in September 2022.
Our client’s Academy School go” above and beyond” in their teaching practices to achieve the best potential from each and every pupil. They have a high quality learning environment which facilitates the most effective and productive ways of teaching.
As an English Teacher you will be required to
- Have up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum for KS3 to KS4 English Language and English Literature.
- Create and deliver engaging lessons that promotes students to prosper to the best of their abilities.
- Confidently manage the diverse learning ability levels of pupils.
- Provide a safe, positive learning environment in and out of the classroom.
- Assess and record the progress of students and be able to identify problem areas with the ability to successfully implement an improvement plan.
- Attend school meetings as and when required.
- Degree qualification with QTS.
- Previous UK teaching experience.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Enhanced DBS Check which bis registered on the Update Service or be willing to acquire one.
If you are an outstanding English Teacher looking to be part of a strong dynamic English faculty where you will become a valuable member of a supportive and dedicated school team and this position sounds to interest then please get in touch with us.
Each applicant will be contacted to discuss their suitability for the role of an English Teacher. Once the criteria is met you will be invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.