We are currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic English Teacher for KS4 & KS5 for our client’s Upper School based in Biggleswade, Central Bedfordshire.
This is a permanent position to commence at the beginning of the new academic year for 2022/23. The successful candidate will take full responsibility for KS4 and KS5 English Language & Literature classes with planning, preparation and marking responsibilities,
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent
- Experience of working in a UK classroom, teaching to the National Curriculum for English.Language and Literature to KS4 and KS5 pupils.
- Confidence and skills to give motivating and interesting lessons to students
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Able to assess progress, strengths and weaknesses of students properly.
- Be entitled to work in the UK.
- Hold a Child Workforce DBS that is registered on The Update Service.or be willing to acquire one.
If you are a passionate and highly motivated Teacher of English and this role sounds of interest to you then please get in touch with us to discuss further.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.