Are you a qualified Secondary Education English Teacher?
Are you seeking a longer term contract position?
Teach Agency are seeking to appoint an ambitious, enthusiastic, and inspiring Teacher of English for their client’s wonderfully talented team at their dynamic Secondary School based in Huntingdon,Cambridgeshire.
The successful applicant should be able to start in April on a fixed term contract until the end of the academic year (July 2023). You will be a valued member of a dedicated team and be part of an ambitious English Department.
The main duties of a Teacher of English will be:
- To plan and deliver engaging lessons to both KS3 and KS4
- To plan lessons that will to meet a range of needs
- Assessing children’s work against the school’s assessment framework
- Liaising with the school SENCO around the progress of children with EHCPs
- Attending weekly department meetings to help drive forward the schools attainment levels
- Must hold a Qualified Teacher Status
- Be confident teaching both KS3 and KS4 curriculum
- Has excellent classroom control and behaviour management strategies
- Is passionate about teaching and keen to ensure that students make progress
- Is an excellent team player and will work cohesively with the team
Why choose Teach Agency?
We are a locally owned and run education recruitment agency, specialising in providing school teaching staff to educational establishments in and around Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire.
We have a dedicated team of experts that are proud to have established sound partnerships with Primary, Secondary and SEND local schools over the years. Our consultants have the expertise and work hard at ensuring that our client schools get the right candidates in roles at the right time that meet the expectations and career aspirations of our candidates based on their individual circumstances.
How to apply
If you are a highly motivated and passionate Teacher of English who is actively seeking a long term role we would love you to get in touch with us. We would also welcome ECT’s to apply.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.. All staff registered must be prepared to undergo extensive checks including interviews, reference checks and must hold a Child Workforce Enhanced DBS that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to undergo a check.