English Teacher KS4 needed for long term supply in Saint Ives, Cambridgeshire.
Teach Agency are working with a GOOD with OUTSTANDING Leadership and Management school in Saint Ives, Cambridgeshire to recruit an English Teacher for a long-term supply role.
Taking full responsibility for KS3 and KS4 English with full planning, preparation and marking responsibilities, this is an ASAP start, running through to the end of term in December. This role is covering an already recruited for permanent role while the permanent teacher completes their notice period.
– Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
– Experience of working in a UK classroom, teaching to the national curriculum.
– Ability to teach English from KS3 to KS4.
– Excellent classroom management skills, able to create a positive learning environment for students.
– Outstanding organisational skills.
– Able to plan, prepare, mark and attend meetings and parent evenings as required.
This position is with a GOOD school with an 11-18 pupil population. This is a full-time, supply position with an immediate start and ending in December at the end of term.
– Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service or a DBS check through our own clearance procedures.
– 2 x satisfactory professional references.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role then APPLY now. For more information please contact Ross at Teach Agency.