A secondary school within an easy commute of Dunstable and surrounding areas are looking to recruit a Female PE Teacher. This is an exciting opportunity in a fully inclusive 11-16 mixed secondary school teaching Physical Education to KS3 and KS4 pupils.
The school offer a broad and balanced curriculum giving its students the opportunity to achieve greatly, by engaging in a range of enrichment activities that prepare for modern life.
The school is encouraging applications from Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT) in addition to experienced teachers.
This is a full-time, long-term position for an immediate start in Jan 2020.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a UK classroom and teaching to the national curriculum.
- Ability to teach Physical Education to KS3 and KS4.
- Exceptional classroom management skills, able to create an engaging learning environment.
- Good organisational skills.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service, or a DBS check through our clearance procedures.
- 2 x satisfactory professional references.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role then please APPLY now. For more information about this and other teaching positions in the area please contact Leah at Teach Agency.