Female PE Teacher – Huntingdon.
Teach Agency are working with an OUTSTANDING Secondary School and Sixth form within an easy commute of Huntingdon to recruit a Female PE Teacher. This is an exciting role within a high performing and well supported department, teaching Girls Physical Education from KS3 to KS5. The school is encouraging applications from Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT) in addition to experienced teachers. This is a full-time role running from the start of next term to the end of the school year.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a UK classroom and teaching to the national curriculum.
- Ability to teach Physical Education from KS3 to KS5.
- Excellent classroom management skills, able to create an engaging learning environment.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service, or a DBS check through our clearance procedures.
- 2 x satisfactory professional references.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role then please APPLY now. For more information about this and other teaching roles in the area please contact Ross at Teach Agency.