Food Technology Teacher required for a Fixed Term Contract based at a secondary school near to Rushden.
Teach Agency is working with a secondary school in the Rushden area who are seeking a qualified Food Technology teacher for a full-time position from September, teaching KS3 and KS4.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent QTS.
- Experience of working in a UK classroom teaching to the national curriculum.
- Ability to teach Food Technology from KS3 to KS4.
- Excellent classroom management skills, able to create a positive learning environment for the students.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
This post is teaching to KS3 and KS4 and could possibly include planning and marking. If you are able to teach KS5 this would be an advantage but it would not prevent you from being considered if you cannot teach KS5.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service or a DBS check through our own clearance procedures.
- References will be requested as part of the registration process.
This position is open to applications from experienced teachers and ECTs, if you meet the requirements listed and would like to be considered then please APPLY now. For more information please contact Ross at Teach Agency.