Teach Agency are currently seeking to appoint a dynamic and motivated MFL Teacher to teach French at our client’s ‘GOOD ‘ rated Secondary School based in Cambridgeshire.
The successful candidate must have an infectious passion for.the French subject and must be available in June 2023 to join the School on a long term ongoing basis..
As a MFL French Teacher you will need:
- Be an experienced French teacher with great subject knowledge
- A dedication to creating the best conditions and environment for learning and developing skills.
- A desire to bring out the best in others and ensure they have the motivation to work towards achieving their potential.
- The ability to hold a pupil’s interest and encourage them to be excited about learning and their future prospects.
- The ability to work well with others and autonomously..
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in sometimes stressful situations.
- Excellent verbal communication and organisational skills..
- Degree qualification with QTS.
- Have experience of teaching French up to KS4.
- Previous UK teaching experience.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Enhanced DBS Check which bis registered on the Update Service or be willing to acquire one.
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued within the last year is desirable.
- Be able to provide 2 professional reference from educational institutions.
If you are a professional, enthusiastic, highly motivated French Teacher who leads by example please apply by forwarding your C.V. to us.
Teach Agency is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults, and all appointments are subject to enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks and satisfactory references.
We are also committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.