We are currently seeking to recruit an ambitious and enthusiastic individual with great teaching qualities.Our client school based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire is looking to appoint an experienced French Teacher to join their school after the Easter break for the remaining summer term of 2022.
The ideal candidate will be required to:
- Be an experienced French teacher with great subject knowledge.
- Have a Qualified Teacher Status.
- Have experience of teaching French up to KS4.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies of the classroom.
- Have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service.
Teach Agency is committed to Safeguarding and promoting welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidate are subject to appropriate Child Protection screening, including reference checks from former educational employers and the Disclosure Barring Checks.
If you have a genuine passion to teach French and can deliver lessons to the highest standards ensuring students achieve the best possible outcomes then we would love to hear from you.