Teach Agency are currently working with a number of schools in and around Milton Keynes to cover supply and full-time work for both temporary and permanent positions.
We are looking for both ECTs and fully qualified teachers for daily, short term, long term and permanent roles.
- You must be a qualified teacher (ECTs are welcome to apply).
- Experience of working with one or more of the following – EYFS, KS1, KS2.
- A confident individual who is able to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Ability to adapt to different educational environments
- Flexible approach to working, able to get to local schools with short notice.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service or DBS check through our clearance procedures.
Why choose Teach Agency?
We are a locally owned and run education recruitment agency, specialising in providing school teaching staff to educational establishments in and around Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire.
We have a dedicated team of experts that are proud to have established sound partnerships with Primary, Secondary and SEND local schools over the years. Our consultants have the expertise and work hard at ensuring that our client schools get the right candidates in roles at the right time that meet the expectations and career aspirations of our candidates based on their individual circumstances.
If you are a qualified Primary Teacher with strong knowledge of the current primary curriculum and are able to work in and around the Milton Keynes area we’d like to hear from you. Please APPLY below by forwarding your current C.V or give our team a call for an informal chat.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency. All staff registered must be prepared to undergo extensive checks including interviews, reference checks and must hold a Child Workforce Enhanced DBS that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to undergo a check.